PitchStars meetups will take place quarterly in March, June, September and December. The first quarterly event will be held on March 5th, 18:00 – 21:30 hrs at Strefa Centralna, Katowice. The speaker slots for the March event is already full. Please feel free to submit your speaking proposals to subsequent events. We accept speaking proposals whole year round. We invite startups and entrepreneurs to share their stories with our audience.
Do you have an interesting pitch that would attract investors, potential clients and fellow entrepreneurs? Then submit a paper below to speak at PitchStars!
Inspire us with your innovation, creative solutions and amazing success stories! Your presentation will be reviewed and judged by our panel investors and clients. You will receive valuable feedback at the end of your session. Of course, not forgetting valuable networking opportunities with investors, clients and fellow entrepreneurs.
To be considered as our speaker, please follow these simple rules:
– Submit original and new content, based on actual work and projects
– Focus on new technologies, methodologies and fresh thinking
– Provide a unique perspective and thought provoking approaches
– Presentation MUST be in English – this is not only a good practice, but also to help you reach a wider audience when you need to look for funding outside Poland
– Choose an innovative presentation format
Pre-SEED TO SERIES C